*Disclaimer* -- I am typing this on an iPhone, so if all the pictures end up out of order and clumped together… sorry!
May has come to an end? When did that happen? I truly can't believe how fast the time is going these days. We have sure been busy around the Ball home, so I will try to highlight some thoughts :) --
• Doug graduated! I couldn't be more proud of him. He has worked so hard to earn this degree. The official degree is Bachelor of Physics with a Math Minor. Woohoo!
• Remember how I wanted to do something different to my hair? I think I have narrowed it down. I want to cut it so it is just below my shoulders, and give the color a refresher. I'll try to attach pictures of examples I am thinking of.
• I found a new lipgloss that I LOVE! I have the hardest time finding lipgloss that I die for. It's Maybelline "Sandstone Shimmer."
• Kiwi snow cones are (once again) proving to be my absolute favorite treat!
• My little sister made choraliers at her Junior High! Yeah! Go sis!
• Puma is still as cute and furry as always.
• I can't wait for our trip to California! I am dying go with my family to Disneyland, AND to spend time with Lena and Jake!
• I went mountain biking with Doug for the first time. Man, I am out of shape! It's about time to whip myself into gear. It was SO fun even though it was tough. Doug is really good at it :)
• Last of all: one day I will be making these owl cupcakes. Good grief they are cute!
Sorry again of the pictures are nutty! Love you all!









1 comment:
Ok the Lauren Conrad hair cut is adorable!! do it!! and I love her color....do that too! :) :)
I'm glad you found a good lip gloss! lol...you are so cute Whitney. I can't wait to see you guys! Emerald is really excited too. She is counting down the days. "when are doug and whitney coming??" She loves you guys. :)
Post a Comment